How do you bill for your services?

We have a flexible and varied billing system. Corporate and individual tax returns are typically billed at a flat rate after completion of the return. Monthly bookkeeping and payroll services are billed at a fixed fee on a monthly basis. Fee proposals are submitted prior to engagement commencement for audit and review engagements. Special projects are usually billed as time is incurred and at our standard hourly rates.

What hours are you available?

We are available during normal business hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. From January 15 to April 15 you may also contact us on Saturdays, 9am to 1pm. If these times are not convenient, we would be happy to make an evening or weekend appointment for you.

What role do you play if the IRS audits me?

There are only three people who can represent you in federal tax court: your CPA, your attorney, or an enrolled agent. If you are audited, we will do our very best to explain and defend all details of returns that we have prepared.

What kind of documents do you need to prepare my return?

Here's a short list that should cover most situations: All W-2s, 1099 INTs, 1099 DIVs, 1099Bs (for stock sales), 1099 NEC's (if self-employed), 1099 MISC (rental properties or Royalties), K-1's, 1098s for mortgage interest, real estate and personal property tax bills, contribution records, significant medical expenses, 1098-T for tuition paid, rental property income & expenses, and farm income & expenses (if applicable).  If you would like a generic blank tax organizer, just click here to print one. Blank Organizer

© 2024 Fick, Eggemeyer & Williamson  |  Privacy Policy  |  Tax & Accounting Websites by Service2Client, LLC